Fall’s fresh start can be a perfect time to nurture your goals and aspirations. Here are three tips to
help you stay on track and make meaningful progress:
1. Structured Planning: Take advantage of the cozy evenings to plan your days and weeks.
Create a schedule that accommodates work, personal time, and your passions.
This structure can increase productivity and reduce stress.
2. Consistent Learning: Dedicate time to expanding your knowledge.
Consider enrolling in online courses or workshops that align with your interests or
business goals. Learning can invigorate your mind and inspire new ideas.
3. Reflect and Adjust: Regularly reflect on your goals and the progress you've made.
If adjustments are needed, make them without hesitation. Remember, flexibility is key to
staying aligned with your aspirations.
Group in-person classes for those in the Puget Sound area.
Please tell your expecting friends and family members!
Begins: Saturday, October 21st for 4 Saturdays
I am still doing face-to-face private customized classes via Zoom.
This is a new program sponsored by the King County Library System for Newcastle Library.
If you’re an older adult looking to make connections and explore aging well through inspiring conversations and engagement with others in creative activities while building community, learning “tools” and strategies for your best life, come join in! Together we’ll build a community that supports seniors.
Anyone in the Puget Sound area is welcome.
Registration is recommended, walk-ins are welcome.
I’m very excited to be facilitating this event for the next 3 months.
Please pass this information on to the wonderful seniors in your community-including yourself!
- Friday, October 20th-10:30 am-12:00.
- Theme: Connections and Relationships.
- Friday, November 17 –10:30 am-12:00
- Theme: Holidays: Joys and Challenges; Rock Painting
- December 15 – 10:30 am-12:00
- Theme: Celebrating 2023 and Inspirations For 2024
Wishing you a positive mindset this Fall!