This Decision Changed It For Me!
The Holiday Season is here!
Halloween started us off on this whirlwind of the holiday “season,” and now we’re in til January 1st.
You may love it or you may hate it-either way-it’s here!
And, Mind Matters has some tips to support you no matter where you are at about the holidays. Stay tuned!
This e-news’ topic and tips on Stop the Worry Cycle will be quite supportive for this time of the year as you begin to make plans and navigate your holidays.
This e-news’ topic and tips on Stop the Worry Cycle will be quite supportive for this time of the year as you begin to make plans for your holidays.
If you are in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Last e-news, I talked a bit about my adventure away in Europe for 6 weeks.
To say I didn’t worry about going and how it would unfold would be a complete lie.
I worried-and I worried a lot!
There was so much uncertainty-with the pandemic still in progress-even if we all were vaccinated and the countries we were going to were doing well with their vaccination rates and their current low case rates.
Some of my worries:
- Did I have all the right documentations? There was a lot to complete.
- Would we need to test before stepping foot into every restaurant along the way?
- What would happen if I or any of us (we were 5 friends) tested positive on one of those tests.
- How would I do walking any where from 10-15 miles a day? Would my feet hold out? (I tend to have ball of foot issues). Would I be so tired I couldn’t do it?
- What would the group dynamics be?
- And, on and on…went the thoughts, the worries.
Quite frankly, it was stressing me out-yes, the stress relief specialist was getting rather stressed.
Until…I made a decision.
Go to the next article: Stop the Worry Cycle to learn about this decision and other tips and strategies to get out of what can be an endless loop of the worry cycle.
You will learn how it will help you during these holiday stresses…and life in general!
There are no comments