Are you experiencing any of these signs and symptoms of stress?
Here is a partial list of the many signs and symptoms of stress:
- Frequent feeling of being run down and exhausted
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Consistently worrying
- Craving comfort foods
- Problems sleeping
- Frustrated easily
- Muscle tension-especially the upper body: neck, shoulders, face and back
- Clenching or grinding your teeth
- Difficulty making decisions
- Frequent headaches
- Easily irritated
- Being very forgetful
- Yelling at your children, spouse or even friends over something small
- Feeling something is wrong with you because you can’t get pregnant?
- Feeling remorseful over angry outbursts
- Palms sweaty
- Upset stomach not related to flu or other illness
- Getting sick more often
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Heart racing
- Looking for food even when you’re not physically hungry
- Feeling of being powerless or hopeless to change how you are feeling
- Decreased productivity
- Withdrawal from others
- Loss of sense of humor
- Resentful of others’ demands on you
- Difficulties focusing
- Increased use of substances such as alcohol or cigarettes
- Worries about your upcoming birth that nearly leaves you paralyzed with fear
- Avoiding making that needed dental appointment because every time you think about it, you feel your heart start to race and your palms get clammy?
You don’t need to keep being stressed. Don’t wait any longer to get the relief you want and need for your sanity as well as your health and well being!
Call Jackie now
Or sign up now for your free
Get Relief Now! Consult
Get Started Today
Comments are closed.
Pingback:Healing Hypnotherapy – Your Stress Relief Specialist – Welcomes you! | Hypnosis Seattle Bellevue